Collection of your Personal Information
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES website.
Use of your Personal Information
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES and its affiliates. COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES, in order to determine what COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES is protecting your information.
COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES has not adhered to this Statement, please contact COMMON GROUND PROPERTIES at:
P.O. Box 7515
Newport Beach, CA 92658